Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: Does anyone know of a good CPL offer in the personal development niche?  (Read 2470 times)

Offline LOA Coach Chris

Hi Mind Warriors, I am new to MindWarrior Forum. I am wanting to put a good personal development CPL cost per lead affiliate offer on my thank you page after people sign up for my free E course. I have searched on offer vault and other sites but can't seem to find any good personal development CPL offers. I would appreciate any assistance with this. Thanks
Get My Free Mind Shifting Course, And Find out The # 1 Mindset Secret That Will Help You Manifest Everything You Desire

Offline Awesome Minds

Re: Does anyone know of a good CPL offer in the personal development niche?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 05:12:00 AM »
Hi Chris,

I think CPL offers are not that common in personal development, I have also been looking for the same, if I find one I will post it on here and check back to see if any other members post here with offers they might know about.

Offline Winther

Hey Chris,

I had exactly the same problem. Unfortunately, there aren't really any CPL offers in this niche. So I would suggest you try and think a bit outside the box and perhaps find another CPL offer (in OfferVault) that is close enough to this niche, such as astrology. Basically, something other than personal development that you think would still appeal to your subscribers.

Best of luck :)

Malene
Malene Winther - Personal Growth mentor & writer
Me and The Universe

www.meandtheuniverse.com

Offline LOA Coach Chris

Thanks That is a good idea. I will try that :)
Get My Free Mind Shifting Course, And Find out The # 1 Mindset Secret That Will Help You Manifest Everything You Desire

Offline Wizardofwisdom

Hi Chris,

I think it's a wild goose chase.  It's part of the reason James, (aka Coach Comeback), started this forum so we can create such offers - and similar.  The personal development market is huge, but the kind of thing you're looking for just doesn't seem to be there.

It's OUR time!  We can make a killing creating offers, partnerships and generally networking.  ;)

We will be the pioneers of such offers ... let's get inspired!

All good things,
Trevor.

Learn to love yourself and the world will beat a path to your door.

Offline selfdiscipline14

Re: Does anyone know of a good CPL offer in the personal development niche?
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 04:32:17 AM »
Looking for one too...

If anyone finds one...please let me know!
Get the success secrets! FREE! Self Discipline, Motivation and Inspiration are arguably the deciding forces that decide our success. Get instant FREE access to a 4-part video training at http://www.selfdisciplineacademy.com FREE!