Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: Hi all, so happy to find this forum!  (Read 2069 times)

Offline unknowncat

Hi all, so happy to find this forum!
« on: February 23, 2014, 08:42:31 AM »
I'm a web developer and am becoming totally obsessed with the human potential.

After searching day and night for near a month now I'm so happy to find this forum!

There's like a million articles about goal setting, mastermind groups, productivity tactics, etc.

But nowhere but here have I found a forum for everyone to have discussions about it all.

Looking forward to good conversations with passionate folks in this much needed Mind Warrior Forum.

My current project is an online platform for coaches and mentors and clients to communicate,

around goals, habits, projects, and the like.  Includes crowdfunding and a coach/consultant directory,

coaches please get in there and add a free listing so you can attract more clients!  and please,

if you love this stuff, get in on the Plantdreams beta and let me know what you think so I can improve it.

If you're still with me thanks so much for reading my intro and I hope to see you around here  :)
Are you a Visionary? Entrepreneur? Fresh Biz? Coach or Mentor?
5-10 awesome people needed test a new/unique progress platform/ Mastermind Group
Learn more and apply for an invite: Plantdreams.org

Offline SuccessfulPG

Re: Hi all, so happy to find this forum!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 06:54:39 AM »
Hi unknowncat, great to have you here.

The link in your signature goes to a 404 page. However, we have taken a quick look at your site at http://www.plantdreams.org/.

Looks a great concept. We will be adding a listing for sure.

Mark
SUCCESSFUL PERSONAL GROWTH - THE FUTURE OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT : http://www.successfulpersonalgrowth.com

Offline unknowncat

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 04:26:33 PM »
I appreciate the welcome :) and thanks for catching that, fixed it up.

Checked out your sig site too, love what you're up to and hope to see you plugin on plantdreams.

A pointer for a pointer? Went to comment on your vision board article but was unable to,

it said in big font 'submitting comment' then I got the server not found. Tried twice to make sure.

Same results.  Say, is this forum still being promoted?  Or was is boom launch petering out?

Just noticed most posts that I checked out here are a few months old.
Are you a Visionary? Entrepreneur? Fresh Biz? Coach or Mentor?
5-10 awesome people needed test a new/unique progress platform/ Mastermind Group
Learn more and apply for an invite: Plantdreams.org

Offline SuccessfulPG

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 10:16:05 PM »
Thanks fior the heads up about the commenting on our site. I'll get the 'techies' to have a look.

With respect to this forum, there was an initial rush of people that come from the Warrior Forum and participation was good. Numbers have steadily increased, but it's only going to be as good as the posts people put up.

I would urge everyone to get involved and come back on a regular basis to participate.... and also to share this site with like minded people on Facebook and Twitter.

The more people we have, the more participation, and that will lead to a snowball effect.

GET INVOLVED PEOPLE - LETS MAKE THIS A THRIVING COMMUNITY THERE'S NOTHING ELSE OUT THERE !!!
SUCCESSFUL PERSONAL GROWTH - THE FUTURE OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT : http://www.successfulpersonalgrowth.com