Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: Hi to everyone  (Read 1530 times)

Offline Awesome Minds

Hi to everyone
« on: February 27, 2014, 04:52:06 AM »
Hi all my name is Rob, I came here from the Warrior Forum, I cannot believe I missed the thread started by Coach Comeback (only just seen it), good job to him for setting up this forum, its great to be here.

I am passionate about personal development/self help and love to help people to understand how this amazing universe works. I run a blog in this field and have to date written two books on the subject. I am looking forward to exploring this forum and getting to know other members.

Offline SuccessfulPG

Re: Hi to everyone
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 06:42:26 AM »
Hey Rob, great to have you here. And it's great to have a personal development author in our ranks now too. Have you written about any particular topic in personal devlopment (in your books) ?

Mark
SUCCESSFUL PERSONAL GROWTH - THE FUTURE OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT : http://www.successfulpersonalgrowth.com

Offline Awesome Minds

Re: Hi to everyone
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 03:06:33 AM »
Hi Mark,

Thanks for your welcoming words. The topic I have written about in my books is how our minds work in respect of the way our thinking can have a real effect on our life. Our thoughts can be so powerful, I am passionate about helping people to use the wisely.

Regards
Rob