Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: Hello - I'm A New Moderator Here!  (Read 1577 times)

Offline Wizardofwisdom

Hello - I'm A New Moderator Here!
« on: April 24, 2014, 12:55:37 PM »
Hey Folks - I just wanted to let you all know that I'm now giving James, (aka Coach Comeback) a helping hand with moderating the MindWarriorForum.

I'm very excited and extremely proud to be a part of this project and want to see it grow to epic size.  It's a much needed and long overdue resource I feel.

Do remember that there's a "Special Offers" section for all personal development related programs - please let's keep it spam free and we could have a place which we can help each other out and all benefit from for many years to come.

In the meantime, please do let me know if there are any changes or additions you'd like to see to the forum.  It's all new to me right now, (I'm still trying to figure out how to send out a MWF Newsletter - but I'll get there!), so be patient with me!

I look forward to being a more active part of this community and to getting to know many of you better as time goes by.

Keep posting and participating!

Trevor.
Learn to love yourself and the world will beat a path to your door.

Offline Awesome Minds

Re: Hello - I'm A New Moderator Here!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 02:20:18 PM »
Welcome Trevor and good luck in your new work here at MWF.

Offline Wizardofwisdom

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 04:06:33 PM »
Welcome Trevor and good luck in your new work here at MWF.

Thank you - much appreciated.
Learn to love yourself and the world will beat a path to your door.

Offline SuccessfulPG

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 04:08:47 PM »
Great to see a new administrator, Trevor. :)
SUCCESSFUL PERSONAL GROWTH - THE FUTURE OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT : http://www.successfulpersonalgrowth.com