Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: Who's Following Their Passion?  (Read 696 times)

Offline Wizardofwisdom

Who's Following Their Passion?
« on: June 03, 2014, 05:54:24 AM »
Just curious to know if any members of MWF are following their dream/passion ... and if so, how's it going?

(I'm finally managing to follow mine.  It took some courage and considerable faith ... but now I wish I'd done it years ago!)

Would love to hear any stories - successes or struggles - let's help each other out!

Trevor.  :D
Learn to love yourself and the world will beat a path to your door.

Offline SuccessfulPG

Re: Who's Following Their Passion?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 07:24:06 PM »
Hell yeah. I gave up a 27-year in banking career (4 years ago), to follow my passions in the personal development world. It's by FAR the best thing I've ever done.
SUCCESSFUL PERSONAL GROWTH - THE FUTURE OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT : http://www.successfulpersonalgrowth.com

Offline selfdiscipline14

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 04:34:19 AM »
Me too.. love learning and teaching people..

Love changing lives! :) :)
Get the success secrets! FREE! Self Discipline, Motivation and Inspiration are arguably the deciding forces that decide our success. Get instant FREE access to a 4-part video training at http://www.selfdisciplineacademy.com FREE!

Offline LikeYourLife

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 05:18:25 AM »
It's great to hear that people are having success in this industry. I recently delved in to my plan to build a blog that will eventually connect to a group of product ideas I have. Hypnosis audio, and a couple of ebook ideas I have mulling.

Currently doing some heavy twitter, pinterest and forum leg work to build up some reputation. It's amazing how one post can become an avalanche. My twitter account went from 8 to 13 in about half the time just from one tweeted reply that was favourited 4 times. Will probably need to start focusing on adding blogger outreach next week and start building that into my schedule.

Also had one of my articles looked over by a psychologist friend who was really impressed, and suggested I add a personal element to it, although I am mixing it up. Some are social-style with the personal element, while others are more strong.
*Upcoming personal growth blog* Coming Soon!

www.likyourlife.com