Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: One thing I learned help people over and achievement  (Read 2064 times)

Offline namktqs

One thing I learned help people over and achievement
« on: August 01, 2014, 01:08:40 AM »
That is "not accept result you don't want anyway".
This lesson I learn from my mentor Ewen Chia, He decide to be success at business and get in to it 5 years don't see any result, while he loss a lot of money. When each too late night he do business alone and have few day he cry, he ask why he don't success. Always feel give up because his family feel sad about him. He spend all of time for business. Absolutely he do wrong even he research and learn so much but with wrong mindset, wrong way... then still not success. He very sad and even cry when he alone. But he said one thing help he keep moving, and make him go with special night clear about all of things that is "not accept result he don't want right now anyway, commitment success to show up his decision is right and express his worth with everyone". Right now he very successful and is a millionaire and he teach many people with his experience and knowledge to achieve new lifestyle.

Remember "not accept result you don't want anyway"

Success not happen overnight, it need people take action learn more everyday, in process there are many difficult and hurt but if you hand your character like that, remember that: "not accept result you don't want anyway" so then with one day with special night too with enough time, enough knowledge and practice you will start going road of successful.

I do it too, you can do it too, everyone can do it too.

Remember do it, do it and do it until you get it.

Offline Coach Comeback

Re: One thing I learned help people over and achievement
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 10:11:53 AM »
Thank you for sharing and welcome to the forum!

Yes, mindset is one of the most important ingredients in success.  If you already FEEL like you are a success ... then you ARE
Build your dreams, or someone will hire you to help build theirs.

Coach Comeback's Blog

Offline selfdiscipline14

Re: One thing I learned help people over and achievement
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 01:10:48 AM »
I agree! Mindset and psychology are key! We need to understand how our mind works and control it to support us in our actions and self-discipline.

Thanks for the post! Great stuff! Welcome
Get the success secrets! FREE! Self Discipline, Motivation and Inspiration are arguably the deciding forces that decide our success. Get instant FREE access to a 4-part video training at http://www.selfdisciplineacademy.com FREE!