Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: How important is being action? Some powerful questions for you!  (Read 2414 times)

Offline selfdiscipline14

How important is being action? Some powerful questions for you!
« on: September 11, 2014, 01:08:23 AM »
I have seen some great posts and questions on this forum?

I got a few question to reply with.

1. How important is action, productivity and self-discipline + inspiration?
2. What are you self-discipline tips, that you would share with people? - I know mine - Lot's of them
3. What makes people successful - Your 5 Steps to success?

Looking forward to your answers
Get the success secrets! FREE! Self Discipline, Motivation and Inspiration are arguably the deciding forces that decide our success. Get instant FREE access to a 4-part video training at http://www.selfdisciplineacademy.com FREE!

Offline mspillman

Re: How important is being action? Some powerful questions for you!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 11:51:08 AM »
I'll only address my thoughts on #1: How important is action, productivity and self-discipline + inspiration?

In my opinion, without ACTION there is no PRODUCTIVITY and, without self-discipline, you will not take ACTION and, again, there will be no PRODUCTIVITY.

Sometimes we need INSPIRATION in order to strengthen our self-discipline and "call to action". And, at the same time, sometimes we can actually BE an INSPIRATION to those around us by our actions.

So, to sum it all up? How important are these things to what? That part was not clarified in your question. HOWEVER, they are all necessities in moving forward with any area of your life.

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
Mike
Read my article on 4 "no cost to low cost" opportunities that can make you money!
http://futureyouuniversity.blogspot.com/2014/10/some-no-cost-or-low-cost-opportunities.html

Offline Moe

Re: How important is being action? Some powerful questions for you!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 06:23:32 PM »
Inspiration is what leads to action and self discipline. Action and self-discipline lead to productivity, which leads to tangible results, therefore, success. All are very important to the pieces of the puzzle required for success.

Some self discipline tips:
  • Make sacrifices. This means that you must be willing to let go of things that don't resonate with your vision. It can include things like dropping negative friends, and working on a friday night.
  • 'Just Do it.' Like Nike says it. You'll have days where you don't want to do anything. Well suck it up and just Do what needs to be done. Imagine as though if you don't do it, you'll get in big trouble (even if you won't actually).

What makes people successful is a burning desire for something, a tendency and strong belief in 'getting things done,' and persistence.

Hope that helps. =)