Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: Success Story - How I attracted exactly what I put on paper 1 year ago...!!!!  (Read 766 times)

Offline ippocrates9

Hello guys, I'm quite new here so I happy to have new friends.

Last year I attended a personal development seminar, it was about your ideal life.
The trainer just said us to write on the left side of a paper how is our life today and on the rigth side, how would be our ideal life.
We had some moments of visualisation of our ideal life. Then we draw a cancel line on the left side and he said to read every morning and every night for 30 days in a raw our ideal side.
If you choose a day, you have to start over again from day 1.

By this way, our subconscious mind prints our ideal life and transforms it into reality... Since now, I attracted exactly the type of woman I wrote on paper, I have a great relationship now,
exactly my fitness and health condition and exactly the type of business I wrote.

I saw this paper last days, I didn't even remember what I had written on this and got shocked by the results :)

Just do it, it's working guys!

Regards  :)

Offline TimCStar

Congratulations!  I have done exactly that on a small scale in the past, and know that it works.

So, here's a question, just for fun...  Why do you think we don't continue to do what works in our lives, even after we prove to OURSELVES how well something works, and how easy it can be?
www.whatsyourpath.com - Personal blog

Offline TomZabMoo

nice touch their. Looks really good.

Offline adaba063

• Lurker
  • I love nature. I am married with no children.
    • View Profile
    • Free and Savvy
By this way, our subconscious mind prints our ideal life and transforms it into reality... Since now, I attracted exactly the type of woman I wrote on paper, I have a great relationship now,
exactly my fitness and health condition and exactly the type of business I wrote.
Congratulations!

It is great that you shared this with us.

Now,  have you set a new goal for yourself?

all the best as you continue on your journey!

Offline D2R

Wow. I love to hear stories like this.

The process sounds so simple, and yet so many people "don't get around to it" or think its "silly."

I'll take silly any day if it gets me what I really want.

The subconscious mind will figure out how to provide anything you ask of it. I came up with 7 Steps to Success which go into a bit more detail on this process...www.dreams2reality.co.za