Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: New to this Forum - GLAD TO BE HERE  (Read 714 times)

Offline mspillman

New to this Forum - GLAD TO BE HERE
« on: September 24, 2014, 11:20:08 AM »
Hey everyone...just a quick introduction...
My name is Mike and I live in the state of Arkansas in the United States. On March 2, 2009, I began doing a blog and podcast designed to encourage, challenge and help in the process of maintaining a positive mindset in the midst of negative influences that surround us each and every day.
You can go to the website, www.FutureYouUniversity.com and check those things out there.

One question: how do I "thank" someone for a post that they have done?

I appreciate your help with that and I look forward to being a part of this community!

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
Mike
Read my article on 4 "no cost to low cost" opportunities that can make you money!
http://futureyouuniversity.blogspot.com/2014/10/some-no-cost-or-low-cost-opportunities.html

Offline TimCStar

Re: New to this Forum - GLAD TO BE HERE
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 08:30:49 PM »
Better late than never!
Hi Mike.  I just popped in for the first time in a while, and saw that no one responded to your post.  So...  Welcome to the forum.  Looks like I'm your (un)official welcome wagon.  Re: "thanking" someone: in the top right corner of a post you'll see a star icon next to the words "Thank You".  Pretty simple.  I'm guessing that by now you've found that on your own, but ya never know.
Looking forward to interacting.
Tim
www.whatsyourpath.com - Personal blog