Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: What part does BELIEF have in SUCCESS?  (Read 3342 times)

Offline mspillman

What part does BELIEF have in SUCCESS?
« on: September 24, 2014, 11:30:45 AM »
I began a new blog article today based on the word, "BELIEF".

Most, if not all, realize that you MUST have belief (or faith) in yourself and what it is that you are desiring to achieve. And most, if not all, also realize that there must be ACTION behind that belief or a person is simply involved in "wishful thinking".

You can go to my website http://www.FutureYouUniversity and follow along by clicking the "blog" tab on my site, but I'll share a short version of this first post in this series.

I decided that I would take each letter of the word, "BELIEF", and attach a word to those letters as to how that word applies to belief.

For the letter "B" I chose the word, "BEYOND".

In order for us to be successful in reaching our goals and dreams we must be able to look BEYOND our current circumstances. We must not focus on "what IS" but on "what WILL be" in relation to what it is we set out to accomplish.

Easier said than done? Absolutely!

That's why it is so important to absorb as much positive information as possible! We NEED support and we NEED "fuel" for our minds in order to keep our thinking positive.

Well, like I said, I just wanted to share a short version of the blog article (it's not really that much longer itself). You will also find links to the accompanying podcast via iTunes as well as the RSS feed below each article.

Thanks for taking the time to read. I hope it has helped even in some small way in your journey.

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
Mike
Read my article on 4 "no cost to low cost" opportunities that can make you money!
http://futureyouuniversity.blogspot.com/2014/10/some-no-cost-or-low-cost-opportunities.html

Offline D2R

Re: What part does BELIEF have in SUCCESS?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 04:40:29 AM »
Belief is every part of success... What you believe will become...

Offline adaba063

• Lurker
  • I love nature. I am married with no children.
    • View Profile
    • Free and Savvy
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 01:43:50 PM »
you MUST have belief (or faith) in yourself and what it is that you are desiring to achieve. ...
there must be ACTION behind that belief or a person is simply involved in "wishful thinking".

So true,  the Belief must be put into Action.

But what about those times when the things we do,  in other words our actions,  are totally opposite to the things we believe?

Does that invalidate our belief,  or does it reveal to us where we have to make changes in our lives?

What are your thoughts?

all  the best,
adaba063

Offline Moe

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 06:14:08 PM »
you MUST have belief (or faith) in yourself and what it is that you are desiring to achieve. ...
there must be ACTION behind that belief or a person is simply involved in "wishful thinking".

So true,  the Belief must be put into Action.

But what about those times when the things we do,  in other words our actions,  are totally opposite to the things we believe?

Does that invalidate our belief,  or does it reveal to us where we have to make changes in our lives?

What are your thoughts?

all  the best,
adaba063

When you do something that goes against your belief, there are only two possible scenarios:

1) You don't really believe in what you thought you believed.

2) You had no other choice.

If it's number 1, and your belief is something you truly desire, then you try harder to program that belief in your subconscious mind; through meditation and positive affirmations.

=)

Offline Moe

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2014, 06:16:24 PM »
Believing you can achieve something is a VERY important part of success. But there is also another important aspect: you must also believe that you DESERVE, that which you desire. Be grateful for what you have, but don't be afraid to believe you deserve more. And so you shall receive. =)

Offline adaba063

• Lurker
  • I love nature. I am married with no children.
    • View Profile
    • Free and Savvy
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2014, 06:56:08 PM »
1) You don't really believe in what you thought you believed.
Bottom line,  that may possibly be the most accurate way to describe it.

We can know and "believe" something on the intellectual level, but if that belief is not put into action in some way,  is it really a belief or is it just mental assent to some knowledge.

For example,  what about someone who believes in healthy living,  and yet does not exercise or make healthy food choices.  Do they really believe in healthy living,  or is it just something nice to talk about?

Just something to think about!

all the best,