Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: Risk vs. Reward  (Read 1709 times)

Offline mspillman

Risk vs. Reward
« on: October 24, 2014, 07:10:58 PM »
Risk vs. Reward is something that we ALL should take into consideration in ANY area of our lives.

Sure, a lot of it also will be based on your ability to handle more or less risk, right?

Some can handle a higher risk (which usually brings about a larger reward) while others want to "play it safe" (which usually brings about a smaller reward).

True, the larger the risk, the larger the potential LOSS as well!

There are times, however, that we may "get lucky" and walk away with a HUGE reward with very little risk. A simple illustration would be that of a "chance" friendship. This may be a person that you met while at your job...no big effort, etc. And, yet, you end up becoming great friends which may bring about all kinds of different rewards.

I've added a new "signature" to my posts that features a very small risk (less than $20) with the potential of a large reward.

No promise, no hype.

Here's the way I'm looking at it: FUN!

I usually look at things like this with a "What If?" attitude.

While many would approach something like this with a negative, "What if it doesn't work?", "What if I don't do well?". Yes, I ask the same "What If" but I put a positive twist on the questions... "What if it DOES work?" "What if I DO well?"

Hey, what if it takes longer than expected? SO WHAT? The "risk" is so small that it would be hard to lose in any way!

Check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

And, hopefully, you'll be joining me on this journey and having fun along the way!

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?"

Mike
Read my article on 4 "no cost to low cost" opportunities that can make you money!
http://futureyouuniversity.blogspot.com/2014/10/some-no-cost-or-low-cost-opportunities.html