Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: How to Plan Out Your Vision for Success  (Read 1747 times)

Offline Moe

How to Plan Out Your Vision for Success
« on: November 09, 2014, 06:37:32 PM »
It all starts with the vision.
That thought you had one day, where you finally decided, "yes, that's it, that's what I'm going to do."

Knowing what you want to do is just one step to a long winding road success.

The next step is to make a detailed plan for HOW you're going to see your vision through. How you're going to live your dream.

You'll need to set a series of SMART goals to achieve your vision. And there is one main goal in particular, that your planning is going to revolve around.

Set a specific goal, and a specific date (i.e. I want $1 million in the bank, in 5 years from now). Good, that's your main goal.

Now that you have your long term goal set, it's time to set a series of small goals to help you reach that main goal. These will be split into daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly goals.

After that, it's just a matter of taking action.

Do lots of research to ensure you find the best ways to achieve your goals, and feel free to change things around as you progress forward. Btw, check out my free report if you want to gain optimal control over your brain, which of course is crucial in any journey.

And remember to BELIEVE in your ability to achieve what you desire.

And remember to read lots of material to keep your brain strong and informed with the best information.

Hope that helps, let me know of anything else you may think of to help plan out your vision.