Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: I Am Not A Human Being  (Read 328 times)

Offline Moe

I Am Not A Human Being
« on: November 10, 2014, 08:07:22 PM »
Nice, I see that my title caught your attention. That's good to know. By clicking on this thread you've shown yourself that you my friend, like things that are out of the ordinary. Right?

Good. Because that's what I like to do, say, and provide. My name is Moe- I'm a 22 year old Canadian with a super-powered mind. "My mind spins so fast that sparks fly out when I speak." I've learned a lot of things in the realm of personal development and business in the past 3-5 years, and one of them is that I still have a lot more to learn. I believe there is no better way to learn than to teach what you know. So I have dedicated my life to the service of others.

Luckily, with my super powered mind, I have a LOT of useful things to teach...

I am not a human being. What do I mean when I say that? Am I from a different planet? Who knows... Maybe..

But the main reason I say that is because I do things that others don't believe are possible. And I live the life of my dreams everyday because I have learned to CONTROL my mind, thereby granting myself super-human-like capabilities.

It's true. And I'm not the only one. I learned from others. And now I want to teach you.

If you wish to change your life, then click the link in my signature to get the free report that I made. It breaks down the science that I'm talking about.

I look forward to teaching you. And learning from you.

- Moe =)