Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: What Can A Morning Routine Help You Accomplish?  (Read 349 times)

Offline astout

What Can A Morning Routine Help You Accomplish?
« on: April 10, 2017, 12:41:54 PM »
Hey guys, I'm thinking of starting a website around creating and effective morning routine to help you accomplish more.  When you talk to your friends about this topic, what do you say? What do you think is the biggest problem around this topic?

Offline Coach Comeback

Re: What Can A Morning Routine Help You Accomplish?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 02:50:19 PM »
I think that is a very good topic that lots of people struggle with. Just look at the success of "The Miracle Morning" by Hal Elrod.  That one little process launched his career on just that premise alone.

But to answer your question... biggest problems for me around this topic are either

1. I love sleep so much. Just feels to good. So I don't want to get up

2. Not inspired truly for the day. When I do have something exciting to get up for, I have no problem getting up early.

But that is not really a morning routine so to speak.  Hope that helps
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 02:52:04 PM by Coach Comeback »
Build your dreams, or someone will hire you to help build theirs.

Coach Comeback's Blog

Offline astout

Re: What Can A Morning Routine Help You Accomplish?
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 12:28:41 PM »
Thanks for the comments! 

So true...if you don't have something that is worth getting up for, then choosing to sleep almost always takes over.  The Miracle Morning is what started me on my own personal morning routine.  I think one of the important things he explains in the book that sets one up for overcoming sleepiness is preparing before you go to bed by reciting an affirmation to yourself that's inspiring and helps you focus on the reason behind why you're getting up in the morning and how you will personally benefit from it.  Using this, I've found that if I focus on the feeling of accomplishment I will feel before I go to bed, then it makes it much more likely that I'll get up successfully in the morning.