Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: [Time Management] 6 Tips to Increase Productivity (Brian tracy)  (Read 1673 times)

Offline SuccessfulPG

[Time Management] 6 Tips to Increase Productivity (Brian tracy)
« on: September 22, 2013, 06:23:55 PM »
A 6 min video from Brain Tracy that could save you hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KafgR2WEgY

Here are the 'take aways' from the video.

1. Prepare the night before (it will also help you sleep better).

2. Schedule your time (this reduces stress & gives you a feeling of control).

3. Start your day early and plan your day.

4. Improve your organizational skills & use a good filing system.

5. Identify your personal 'prime time' and make full use of it !!

6. Make the use of travel time.

Do you agree with these ?

What are your tips to increase your productivity ?
SUCCESSFUL PERSONAL GROWTH - THE FUTURE OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT : http://www.successfulpersonalgrowth.com

Offline themissionmentor

• Lurker
  • Use the Law of Attraction to Create a Better World
    • View Profile
    • Mission Blueprint Online
Re: [Time Management] 6 Tips to Increase Productivity (Brian tracy)
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 07:32:13 PM »
My mentor, James Malenchak, says schedule everything. Since i've been doing that i've noticed my productivity has increased.
Developing Highly Effective Change Makers and Social Entrepreneurs On Purpose, In Prosperity, Making a BIG Difference

Offline tobyjensen

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 11:12:17 AM »
Just recently heard a fellow by the name of Triton Willis speak (don’t worry, you haven’t heard of him) who built up three separate companies from zero to $100 million talk about business strategies. He said there is no one method for business. Find what works for you, keep adapting, and grow the business.

I’ve been using this strategy for years now and I would never have been happier and more fulfilled if I hadn’t. Starting with lists like that above is excellent. Then take the list as SuccessfulPG suggests and get it to work for you. Find other things. Develop it. For me setting priorities is one of the most important things. It is suggested in the list but not specifically pointed out. Do first what brings you the most return.

And I disagree with part of #3. I don’t start my day early. I work late. Starting early has never been good for me. My whole life turned better once I started waking up naturally. Being able to wake up without a loud obnoxious ringing in my ears sure helps start the day out on a positive note. Maybe that’s what he meant by #5 Personal ‘prime time’? #3 and #5 contradict themselves with how I live my life.
Toby Jensen
Master Life Coach

We only create exactly what we believe.

Offline kyawikyo

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 05:46:02 PM »
Thank you for the good tips.

What tips do you have for those who literary have to just wake up, post job applications because they are unemployed and not able to succeed online?

Offline SuccessfulPG

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 02:43:33 AM »
What tips do you have for those who literary have to just wake up, post job applications because they are unemployed and not able to succeed online?

But what has stopped you from succeeding online ? If you are unemployed and just post job applications then you need to find time to make online marketing work as well.

On-line marketing is a numbers game. You need to get your messages / content / articles in as many different places as possible - maybe 5 or 6 original articles every day on somewhere like Squidoo / Hubpages etc...............

...... and that requires good time management (and a lot of motivation).
SUCCESSFUL PERSONAL GROWTH - THE FUTURE OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT : http://www.successfulpersonalgrowth.com

Offline kyawikyo

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 06:34:43 AM »
Thank you,

If you write the articles (about 4 articles), and submit them to Ezine and they send a message that you should

make a blog or they don't accept squeeze pages, and that they'd accept your resubmitted articles after you fix

your blog. 

You go back to your website and start making a blog, not being sure that the blog would work, yet time is

elapsing. You find yourself barely getting a sleep, trying to make ends meet. In the meantime, you try different

ways to generate traffic, day in day out, seek advice from experts from forums, no success; you feel like you

must be doing something wrong. So you take a break and sign up with self-improvement forum, to understand

yourself and how you doing things wrong.

Are you in the right track?

Offline selfdiscipline14

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 10:06:30 AM »
Great tips. This has been my study for a long time. Great tips and recommend them. However, this isn't enough.

1. We need to also focus on our psychology
2. We need more of these strategies

I share some of these, and with MUCH more detail at my website. Still: Great tips
Get the success secrets! FREE! Self Discipline, Motivation and Inspiration are arguably the deciding forces that decide our success. Get instant FREE access to a 4-part video training at http://www.selfdisciplineacademy.com FREE!

Offline mspillman

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 10:40:07 AM »
Thanks for posting the video and also for listing the points for us to read.

Simple and basic thought:

"If you don't know where you are going, how will you know when you get there?"

Plans and goals are a vital part of a productive life.

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
Mike
Read my article on 4 "no cost to low cost" opportunities that can make you money!
http://futureyouuniversity.blogspot.com/2014/10/some-no-cost-or-low-cost-opportunities.html