Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: [JV OP]  (Read 1027 times)

Offline themissionmentor

• Lurker
  • Use the Law of Attraction to Create a Better World
    • View Profile
    • Mission Blueprint Online
[JV OP]
« on: September 29, 2013, 05:28:12 PM »
I have a free training video series and live online workshop coming up I'd like to promote of the "7 Steps to Clarify Your Purpose and BEST Path to Prosperity". It introduces my 6 week teleseminar series  and comes with an affiliate program.

If you're interested to post pre-written social media posts, pins and send out an email or add in your Ezinze contact me with your paypal email, contact email and preferred Affiliate ID and I'll take it from there.

Commissions ($394 per sale approx).

I have a growing list currently at 1300 of people in the personal development and spiritual growth arena. About 800 of them are active. That is changing though as i'm in the middle of a campaign and facebook advertising to grow my list and it's growing daily.

I have a membership site I've built that needs some material as well, so if you have any freebies that upsell to a larger product let me know.

All the best
Developing Highly Effective Change Makers and Social Entrepreneurs On Purpose, In Prosperity, Making a BIG Difference

Offline Wizardofwisdom

Re: [JV OP]
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 04:08:59 PM »
Hi Themissionmentor,

I'm a UK based author, success and law of attraction coach - and I think we should certainly talk.  I have a list of approx 3000 and almost 4000 FB "fans".  As for responsiveness, it varies.

I have a number of programs which I'd be interested to talk to you about cross promoting too ... so there's potential here for antipodean teamwork!

I'd be interested to promote your videos, although I'd like to see a sample if possible first if you don't mind.  ;D

Let me know if you're up for talking it over.

Cheers,
Trevor.
Learn to love yourself and the world will beat a path to your door.