Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: $0 To Million With Nothing Down - Mindset, Belief System and Plan Of Action  (Read 1963 times)

Offline success4all

Want to have some fun and make a lot of money doing it(a million dollars)? ;D

This is the copy of a post of an experiment and case study I started in another LOA forum. So far 5 members of the study group, including me, have been gifted their 1st penny by the universe and 3 of them have already doubled their 1st penny more than 10 times. Hope some of you will join, have fun and make a million dollars doing it!!!:

This is going to be a case study anyone interested can participate to manifest 1 Million Dollars. All that is required from the participants is burning desire and willingness to take action.

I will layout the step by step blueprint here:

Step 1. Mindset

If you are not serious and don't have a burning desire to make a million dollars, you might as well stop reading this post here and start looking for the magic pill somewhere else.

If you really want to make a million dollars first thing you have to do is create a serious mindset about it. Mindset is your desires, intentions, dreams, goals and your resolve to take action to make it a reality.

This is something that takes place on the conscious mind. Ask yourself whether you really want to have a million dollars and willing to take action to make it a reality.

Step 2. Belief System.

You may have a mindset of a millionaire, but if you have a belief system of a poor man you will never be able to make your million. In order for you to make a million your belief system should be in line with your mindset.

How do you know that you have a belief system that supports your mindset? Simple. If you have a mindset of a millionaire and supporting belief system, you would have been a millionaire already. If you are still struggling to make your million, there is something in your belief system that is preventing you from becoming a millionaire.

There is a conflict between your mindset and your belief system. You need to take a closer look at your belief system and find out what is holding you back from becoming a millionaire.

This is the most important step in the process of becoming a millionaire. There is no point going any further without taking care of your belief system and bringing it in line with your mindset. If you are comfortable with your current self improvement system you are practicing, try to make it happen with it. If not, just let me know, we will do it with something else.

Step 3. Plan of Action.

Do you know how many time you have to compound a cent to make it million dollars?

1 $0,01 $0,02 Completed on 15 Aug 2013
2 $0,02 $0,04 Completed on 15 Aug 2013
3 $0,04 $0,08 Completed on 15 Aug 2013
4 $0,08 $0,16 Completed on 15 Aug 2013
5 $0,16 $0,32 Completed on 19 Aug 2013
6 $0,32 $0,64 Completed on 20 Aug 2013
7 $0,64 $1,28 Completed on 21 Aug 2013
8 $1,28 $2,56 Completed on 21 Aug 2013
9 $2,56 $5,12 Completed on 21 Aug 2013
10 $5,12 $10,24 Completed on 06 Sep 2013
11 $10,24 $20,48 Completed on 11 Sep 2013
12 $20,48 $40,96 Completed on 29 Sep 2013
13 $40,96 $81,92
14 $81,92 $163,84
15 $163,84 $327,68
16 $327,68 $655,36
17 $655,36 $1.310,72
18 $1.310,72 $2.621,44
19 $2.621,44 $5.242,88
20 $5.242,88 $10.485,76
21 $10.485,76 $20.971,52
22 $20.971,52 $41.943,04
23 $41.943,04 $83.886,08
24 $83.886,08 $167.772,16
25 $167.772,16 $335.544,32
26 $335.544,32 $671.088,64
27 $671.088,64 $1.342.177,28

Now I have a total of US$ 51.65 in my personal "0 to Million Fund"

Yes. Just 27 Times.

You have to strictly follow these rules to complete Step 3.

a. Your first cent of your million dollars has to be given by the universe.
You should not ask anyone for the first cent. It should not come from your pocket, not picked up anywhere from your house, not from your parents, relatives or friends.

Ask the universe for the gift and start looking for it out side of your house. You may find it on the side walk, in a parking lot, shopping mall, supermarket, gas station anywhere but your own house.

b. When you find your first gift- be it 10 cents, 50 cents, $1, $10- copy the table above and mark on it. E.g: if it is 10 cents, you have already compounded 3 times. if it is $10 you have already compounded 9 times.
Focus 100% on compounding the 4th time and 10th time respectively. Forget about the million. Focus 100% on doubling the money you have on your hand.

Step 4.a: Cash in your non performing assets. Now start looking inside your house for all small changes that is lying your house. Collect them and add to your pot. If it is enough to do your next compounding mark it on your 0 to million table as completed.

As others and I stated in this thread there are million ways to make your million. I will list many of them and show you how we can reap maximum benefits from them as we work together as a group.

Step 4.b - Adding new income streams.

We have to keep adding new income streams to our "0 to Million Fund" to grow our funds constantly. Like in step 3, we will start something small here that can be done by anyone that does not require any special skill and does not take that much time.

Our plan here is to add at least one or two cents to our funds everyday, requires no special skill and takes 10 minutes a day maximum. As a bonus it will also add some money to our "0 to million group fund" automatically without any additional work on our part.

Study group members who have completed Step 4.a can PM me for the details and get started with Step 4.b.

Step 4.c. Turn Expenses into investment and lifelong income.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 03:24:07 PM by success4all »

Offline SuccessfulPG

Re: $0 To Million With Nothing Down - Mindset, Belief System and Plan Of Action
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 12:32:05 PM »
Interesting. And a great way to build up belief in the LoA. Step-by-step.
SUCCESSFUL PERSONAL GROWTH - THE FUTURE OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT : http://www.successfulpersonalgrowth.com

Offline success4all

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 05:52:43 AM »
I was gifted another  51 Euro cents (US$ 69 cents) by the universe & added to my personal "0 to million fund".

Now I have a total of US$ 26.17 in my personal "0 to Million Fund"

I am really grateful and thankful to the universe for gifting once more. I ask the blessing and help of the universe to help me compound my money 11th time (remember the rule 100% focus on next step).

Aurelijus Terminas

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 01:59:00 AM »
This is worth looking into. Great goal, let's make it real.

Offline success4all

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 02:49:49 AM »
I would like to repost some replies from the other forum to give the members here a better idea of how our experiment and case study works:

HMMM. Well, I went for a walk to the store the other day and guess where I found my one cent? It was in a FOUNTAIN! Does that still count as being a gift from the universe? I was just walking by the fountain and noticed a penny lying at the bottom all by itself, there were no coins around it at all, so I had to get wet in order to retrieve it. The universe sure has a sense of humor. :P Later on I also found a quarter! So here is my progress so far.

1: .01 - .02 Completed
2: .02 - .04 Completed
3: .04 - .08 Completed
4: .08 - .16 Completed
5: .16 - .32 In Progress

I have  $0.26 cents in my personal millionaire fund :),
I have $0.01 cent in my 0 to Million Group Fund and
I have a total of $0.27 cents in millionaire fund.

Congratulations, QueenOfCups on getting the gift from the universe. I am just waiting for one other member to get the first gift before we move on to the Step 4 full blast.

I forgot one thing. Every study group member who gets his first gift from the universe also get a 1 cent gift from me to what I call a "0 to Million Group Fund" which will be managed by me for each and every active member without any cost or effort on your part. I will add more funds to your 0 to million fund as we generate more income from our group activities. This will be 100% passive income stream for you and will constantly increase your fund.

So, study group members, post a message here as soon as you get your first gift form the universe to get your 1st cent to your "0 to Million Group Fund".

Now QueenOfCups' account will look like above. Sorry, QueenOfCup, for modifying your quote without your permission. I just want to give other members an idea.

Offline success4all

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 02:56:26 AM »
Step 4.a: Cash in your non performing assets. Now start looking inside your house for all small changes that is lying your house. Collect them and add to your pot. If it is enough to do your next compounding mark it on your 0 to million table as completed.

I want to expand on Step 4.a before we move on to the next step. Non performing assets is not just small change lying in the house. Another way to cash in it is to have a garage sale and get rid of old items you are not using and turning them into cash.

If you have some money lying in your savings account that is earning interest which is lower than current inflation rate. That means you are not making any money but, in real terms, you are loosing money.

If you have some investment that is loosing money and does not have any prospect of turning into profit in the near future.

Don't close your savings account or liquidate your investment yet, but you can add the amount to your 0 to million fund now to increase the balance. Soon, you will be able to turn these money loosing investments into profitable ones.

Offline success4all

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2013, 03:56:42 AM »
Focus 100% on doubling the money you have on your hand.

I know what you are thinking because I thought of something similar a few years ago...

Thanks, Merlin, for sharing your experiment and experience. I have visited your forum have gone through the post. I can assure you this is not will not be similar in concept or execution. Your title of your post is "1 million in 10 days" doesn't sound like a bit unrealistic and in-practical? It could only happen if you win a lottery. It also reflects a get rich quick mentality.

What I am trying to do with this case study is practice what I call "Spiritual Materialism". We just let the universe know our intentions ask for its blessing in the form of fist gift - be it 1 cent, 10 cent, $1 or $100 - it does not matter how small or big it is - all it matters is that the universe got our message and sent its blessing to our project in the form of first gift.

I am of the mindset and belief system that in Spiritual Materialism there no place for greed and get rich quick mentality without any action on our part. I know there are lot of threads about winning millions in lottery and gambling in short order with LOA in this and many other LOA and personal development forums. BUT THIS CASE STUDY IS NOT ABOUT IT. I don't have any problem with people using their mindset, belief system and LOA and winning lottery and making their million with gambling. If they can do it more power to them. But in this case study we will not use lottery or gambling to get our million.

The problem is not to double 1 penny into 2 but doubling $10,000 into $20,000 and higher numbers. There aren't too many ways you can double your money and the Stock market is one but you have to know what you are doing.
That is a very good point, Merlin. That is why we have the rule of focusing 100% on doubling on the money on hand. Forget about the $10,000, $100,000 or million. If you have 10 Cents on your hand now, your absolute focus should be on making it 20 cents not on $10,000, $100,000 or million.

As for trading the stock market, there are more than one way to skin the cat. The more important thing is that it should be in line with the mindset, belief system and the skill set of the person trying to do it. More about it when we move to next phase of the Step 4.

Another useful repost from the other furm:

You cannot have limiting beliefs about money when you start this or else you will be stuck at the $1 level if not less.

Another good point, Merlin. That is why I want the case study group members to stick to the rules and complete Step 1 and Step 2 before starting Step 3.

You guys have no idea of the high level of financial vibration you need to be to pull this off.

I agree with you. Proper mindset, belief system and massive action should take care of it. Besides, when we start doing it as a group, we will be creating mass conscious level that is 100 times even 1000 times more powerful, depending on the spiritual power of the individual members, as opposed to going it alone and try to do it a an individual.

Offline themissionmentor

• Lurker
  • Use the Law of Attraction to Create a Better World
    • View Profile
    • Mission Blueprint Online
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2013, 05:13:08 PM »
Agree with you there Success4All. I like the idea of "Spiritual Materialism". I also think the days of making money for the sake of making money are soon coming to an end and the days of making money by making a difference is the wave of the future. A great wave to ride!
Developing Highly Effective Change Makers and Social Entrepreneurs On Purpose, In Prosperity, Making a BIG Difference

Offline SuccessfulPG

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2013, 06:34:37 PM »
The problem is not to double 1 penny into 2 but doubling $10,000 into $20,000 and higher numbers. There aren't too many ways you can double your money and the Stock market is one but you have to know what you are doing.

Don't worry about "How" this is going to happen, or try to justify it.

If you start thinking that way your conscious mind will close you off to the opportunitues. This is a job for your sub-conscious mind.

That's the reason so many people fail with this... they start to think too logically and try to resolve what's not their job to resolve.
SUCCESSFUL PERSONAL GROWTH - THE FUTURE OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT : http://www.successfulpersonalgrowth.com

Offline success4all

"0 to Million Group Fund" Monthly Profit Report.

I currently have everyone's "0 to million group fund" money in my forex trading account.

Our profit for the month of August 2013 is: 7.8%
Our profit for the month of September 2013 is: 3.3%
Our Total profit for "0 to million group fund" is: 10.1%

In my case both 0 to million personal fund and 0 to million group fund is one and the same.

For the study group members they will manage their 0 to million personal fund themselves and I will manage their 0 to million group fund.