Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: Mind Warrior Special Offer Rules (Read First)  (Read 2100 times)

Offline Coach Comeback

Mind Warrior Special Offer Rules (Read First)
« on: September 23, 2013, 11:51:08 AM »
If you would like to have your product or service featured on the forum, here is the deal:
(subject to change so check the thread for most current details)

1. It must be something you are already selling somewhere else. This is the first rule that will likely be changed first. But for now, I know you likely already have a product you have created just sitting there. Why make something new? I want to encourage you to sell what you already have working then once you have momentum, use that to start new projects.

2. You must have an affiliate program.  Right now we have no plans of charging for MWSO's so the best way to get the most exposure would be to allow other members to help spread the word as an affiliate.  However, if you would rather just pay and keep 100% of proceeds, then email or pm me and we will figure something out.

3. You must provide some sort of access or review to myself or a mod.  Yeah this may be a pain but one vision I have is to ensure that they are quality products and deliver on the promise. We have likely all purchased product before that we thought were total crap and I don't want to let this place get like that.  Of course I am not talking about YOU specifically. I know you only produce top quality ;-) . This is aimed at the spammers that may sneak by my defenses... you know who you are!

4. This one is the most important: *IT MUST BE A SPECIAL OFFER*What this means is, if you are selling this somewhere else already, this must be at a price heavily discounted exclusively for the members of Mind Warrior Forum.  If they can get the same thing on some other website, then it's not a special offer.

Ways to make it special include but not limited to:
  • -Discounted price
  • -Exclusive special bonuses
  • -Reopening of an off the market product
  • -Packaging with another product or partner
or anything else. Get creative.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 11:53:39 AM by Coach Comeback »
Build your dreams, or someone will hire you to help build theirs.

Coach Comeback's Blog

Offline Mr Bill

Re: Mind Warrior Special Offer Rules (Read First)
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 01:06:21 AM »
Hi CC,

May I ask; what about giving away a freebie in exchange for an email? How would that work and would that be ok? I have a small (money mindset) book I sell on Amazon for $2.99 to pretty good reviews so I'm guessing it'd be reasonably well received. The only further special I can offer is free (or a token amount of 99c - I prefer free) and I'd be glad to share so I can gather valuable feedback for the new edition.

Also, I have an idea for a service but don't have an affiliate programme set up because I don't really sell it anymore outside of Amazon. 

Offline Coach Comeback

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 11:43:30 AM »
Sounds like a great offer. I am sure the other members would love it.  Send me an email and we will get it setup.   :D

Coach Comeback's Blog

Offline snginc

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 04:35:49 PM »
I dont have a problem offerring a review copy to the mods.  Besides I create niche based software that can be shut off to prevent it from being illegally shared (not that I would expect anyone to do that).  I use JVZOO for my affiliate program.  I do want to know if the rule about selling it somewhere else is still in effect.  I would love to sell my products here first (especially to get some testimonials) then sell it as a wso once I close the offer on here.

Jerome "Smiley" Johnson

Offline Coach Comeback

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 04:49:21 PM »
That is awesome. Welcome to the forum. Send me an email at "this stuff really works 1.0 (at) gmail dot com" (without the spaces) and we can get something setup for you soon. 

If you have a review copy available could you also include that in the email? Thanks

Coach Comeback's Blog