Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: The Little Wins That Make a Big Difference  (Read 7778 times)

Offline TimCStar

Re: The Little Wins That Make a Big Difference
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2014, 08:37:07 PM »
The older I get, the more completely I understand the value in the concept of smelling the roses along the way.  The trip is what matters, not the end goal.  You don't learn anything new at the end.
www.whatsyourpath.com - Personal blog

Offline mspillman

Re: The Little Wins That Make a Big Difference
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2014, 10:36:13 AM »
For different reasons I attacked removing the majority of personal photos I had posted/stored on a prominent social media site.

WOW! I had no idea that I had posted that many pictures over the past 6 years or so!

Not a big deal but I did it over a period of about 3 days for a little bit ever day until I got it done.

Now to make sure I don't let it get out of control and grow that way again.

POINT: Sometimes we have to break things down into manageable portions in order to get them accomplished. Do not become overwhelmed at the sheer massiveness of a particular task.
     Too, once accomplished do not allow yourself to sit back and relax and allow that - whatever it is - to grow out of control again. Learn from the past and take action daily or weekly in order to keep the task manageable.

Just a few more thoughts on the topic!

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
Mike
Read my article on 4 "no cost to low cost" opportunities that can make you money!
http://futureyouuniversity.blogspot.com/2014/10/some-no-cost-or-low-cost-opportunities.html