Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: [AdSwap] Personal Development Niche  (Read 1871 times)

Aurelijus Terminas

[AdSwap] Personal Development Niche
« on: September 25, 2013, 11:33:36 AM »

Hey Warrior

I have a small, but consistently growing list of subscribers (~300) in personal development/self-help niche. They get 3-4 weekly newsletters and are very engaging.

I can provide you with 20-50 clicks with a single post, however if your list is larger I will post your message until you get the same amount of clicks of what you send me.

Those interested please PM.

Cheers
Aurelijus

Offline themissionmentor

• Lurker
  • Use the Law of Attraction to Create a Better World
    • View Profile
    • Mission Blueprint Online
Re: [AdSwap] Personal Development Niche
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 05:22:57 PM »
Hey Aurelijus,

I'd be interested. I have a bigger list. About 1300 but 800 of them are active.

I have a free training video series and live online workshop coming up I'd like to promote of the "7 Steps to Clarify Your Purpose and BEST Path to Prosperity". It introduces my 6 week teleseminar series  and comes with an affiliate program.

If you're interested to post an ad you could use an affiliate script to get commissions ($394 per sale approx).

What ad and product would you be wanting to focus on?

I usually also make a post or two on my social media platform if the product/service is relevant.

All the best
Developing Highly Effective Change Makers and Social Entrepreneurs On Purpose, In Prosperity, Making a BIG Difference

Aurelijus Terminas

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 01:42:07 PM »
Hi,

Thanks for reply, sent you a PM.

Regards
Aurelijus

Offline LOA Coach Chris

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 11:46:11 PM »
Hi guys,
I'm new to this forum and would love to do an ad swap with you guys. I am a law of attraction life coach and my list is currently only around 100 people but I'm getting ready to do a solo ad with some large personal development newsletters.
Do you guys or anyone out there have any ideas of good personal development newsletters to do solo ads with.?
Cheers Chris
Get My Free Mind Shifting Course, And Find out The # 1 Mindset Secret That Will Help You Manifest Everything You Desire

Offline themissionmentor

• Lurker
  • Use the Law of Attraction to Create a Better World
    • View Profile
    • Mission Blueprint Online
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 01:58:02 AM »
Have you joined self growth marketing? They're expensive but a huge list and if you have good converting ads, it's worth advertising with them.
Developing Highly Effective Change Makers and Social Entrepreneurs On Purpose, In Prosperity, Making a BIG Difference

Offline LOA Coach Chris

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 04:22:50 PM »
Thanks for replying, yes I just booked in with SelfGrowth to their health newsletter. So we will see how it goes. Have you used them before? If so how did it go?
Maybe when I've got more on my list we could do an ad swap in the future. Cheers Chris
Get My Free Mind Shifting Course, And Find out The # 1 Mindset Secret That Will Help You Manifest Everything You Desire