Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: Welcome to the Mind Warrior Forum - Introductions  (Read 7945 times)

Offline chelacarmel

Re: Welcome to the Mind Warrior Forum - Introductions
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2013, 06:43:13 PM »
Hello All, I am Sisi!

I am very happy to join the forum, I'm enjoying this website for us like minded people. :) :)

Offline Coach Comeback

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2013, 07:34:22 PM »
Hello All, I am Sisi!

I am very happy to join the forum, I'm enjoying this website for us like minded people. 

Welcome to the forum Sisi. You will find many many liked minded peeps here!  =-)
Build your dreams, or someone will hire you to help build theirs.

Coach Comeback's Blog

Offline dshipman

• Global Moderator
  • Lurker
  • Welcome To Mind Warriors Forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2013, 06:16:34 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Masterweb and Sisi.  Glad you've joined us. :)

Offline chelacarmel

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2013, 06:25:18 PM »
Thanks!!!  ;) ;)

Aurelijus Terminas

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2013, 11:36:33 AM »
Dear Mind Warriors :)

Hi I'm Aurelijus Terminas and I grew up in Lithuania.

Since childhood I was interested in variety of businesses: how they work, what it takes to make them work, what skills do you need and so on. I had big dreams, but little knowledge and money to make them happen.First step is always education, so I thought London is good place to learn business. About four months ago, I graduated from Westminster Business School.

While in university, I learnt a lot, but something was missing, plain skills and systems was not enough, therefore I kept looking for alternatives.Discovering Robert Kiyosaki's books and then series of entrepreneurship conferences made the biggest difference in my life. I found out that to be successful you need to develop a mindset of a successful person.

Listening live to people such as Donald Trump, Bob Geldof, Andy Harrington and Tony Robbins inspired me. I believe that 80% of success in a business is the psychology. Many people don't achieve what they want because of the fears that they have.

Somehow I discovered internet marketing and got hooked. The idea of being able to work from wherever you want was superb, so I started my online business venture in 2012 after completing Mili Ponce & Paul O'Mahony's Social Media Mastery course in London. Now, doing my first deals, developing the system and pushing the limits.

I live by the quote: "If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big." - Donald Trump. Start small, but think BIG.

I would be more than happy to connect with you guys and participate in the discussions as I can see how much value is in this forum. You seem to be BIG thinkers.

Thanks for your attention and I hope to do business with you in the future.

Aurelijus
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 11:38:21 AM by Aurelijus Terminas »

Offline JonRhodesUK

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2013, 12:23:45 AM »
Hi everyone! I'm Jon Rhodes an affiliate marketer and hypnotherapist from the UK. I have a lot of products in the health niche, so I'm watching for now, but hopefully I'll get really active on here once I've figured things out! Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Earn money in the hypnotherapy niche with our great affiliate program with over 100 hundred products! Hypnosis Affiliate Program

Offline chelacarmel

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2013, 06:11:32 PM »
 :) :)  Welcome John!

Offline JonRhodesUK

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2013, 12:32:11 AM »
:) :)  Welcome John!
Thanks Chelacarmel, and welcome to you too, since we are all new here! : )
Earn money in the hypnotherapy niche with our great affiliate program with over 100 hundred products! Hypnosis Affiliate Program

Offline chelacarmel

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2013, 12:35:56 AM »
Yes I am enjoying myself on this forum, just filled with greatness  :D

Offline dshipman

• Global Moderator
  • Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2013, 10:05:26 AM »
Welcome Aurelijus andJon!

Offline FeelGood IQ

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2013, 07:49:20 AM »
Hello everyone.  Just joined the forum and thanks to Coach Comeback for setting this up.  Those of us in the self-help niche tend to be very passionate about it.  I came across FeelGood IQ a few years ago just doing a random Google search and bought/downloaded some of their programs.  I was dealing with a lot of stress, not sleeping well, etc. and didn't want to rely on medication to help me.  The programs worked so well for me that I reached out to the owners of the company out in Australia to thank them.  We became fast friends and fast forward three years from when I first contacted them and I am now an investor in the company.  We recently rebuilt the website a bit and launched an affiliate program for the first time through Clickbank.  Look forward to meeting others in this space and sharing ideas, life's ups and downs and how we can help one another on a personal and professional level.  Thanks!

You can check us out at www.feelgoodiq.com

Brett   
Popular self-help programs for stress relief, improving sleep, weight loss and more are now available for affiliates.

www.feelgoodiq.com

Offline dshipman

• Global Moderator
  • Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2013, 05:18:07 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Brett!

Offline watman

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2013, 08:59:23 AM »
Hi all,

from the UK, interested in all aspects of self help have recently launched a site for self help gigs, see my signature

Also would like to thank Coach Comeback for setting up this forum
Buy and Sell Self Help Related Products & Services on SelfHelpGigs.com Click Here

Offline djs007001

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2013, 02:07:24 PM »
Hi, everyone --

My name is Dan, and it's great to be here!  I'm always on the lookout for ways to improve myself -- to achieve and maintain a higher level of living.

I can sometimes be a little lazy, so I'm posting this here as a personal (and public!) reminder that I'll challenge myself to be more -- to demand more of myself on a regular basis.

Again, it is so great to be here.  I look forward to meeting you all!   ;D

Talk soon --

Dan

Offline Mr Bill

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2013, 12:36:56 AM »
Hi everyone.

My name's Bill. On the WF as Mr Bill so I chose the same name here. I too am starved of intelligent positive conversation so thanks for the forum I hope I can add something of value.

A little about me:
My favourite book is The Magic Of Thinking Big. I've listened to Get The Edge in it's entirety probably 5 or 6 times. Driving from Adelaide to the Gold Coast (3 days) and back listening to non stop "Robbo" will change ya - guaranteed. I've attended one UPW (Sydney 2006) where I walked on fire. I've even written my own mindset book (Money, Wealth & Happiness type of thing).

Born and bred in Australia I'm now lucky enough to work from my home office (looking out across a typical Aussie bush scene...rolling hills an' all) making (mostly mobile) websites for small business and have some huge ideas for the future. I'm an ex stock market coach and have several personal internet marketing success stories to tell. I'm ex-IT and have been building sites since last century and I plan to start a live support school to help new IMers with some of the tech stuff.

I like hot rods.  :)