Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: Welcome to the Mind Warrior Forum - Introductions  (Read 7944 times)

Offline SuccessfulPG

Re: Welcome to the Mind Warrior Forum - Introductions
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2013, 05:10:53 AM »
A very warm welcome Mr Bill.

Ahhhh yes "Get the Edge" and several other Robbo CD sets (in fact most of them) sit proudly on our shelves, and I've also trotted along the hot coals at UPW (London 2006). For motivation there's no-one better.

I also love Christopher Howard's teaching style though, through his Milton H Erickson type hypnosis presentations.

Brilliant stuff.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 05:33:51 AM by SuccessfulPG »
SUCCESSFUL PERSONAL GROWTH - THE FUTURE OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT : http://www.successfulpersonalgrowth.com

Offline philip12

« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2013, 01:56:18 AM »
Hello, Philip from Philippines, Hope to have some friends here and happy posting.... Happy New Year to all.... Peace to all of us...

Offline SuccessfulPG

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2014, 04:44:39 AM »
Welcome Philip - great to see you here  :)
SUCCESSFUL PERSONAL GROWTH - THE FUTURE OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT : http://www.successfulpersonalgrowth.com

Offline xenawp

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2014, 11:48:05 PM »
Hello everyone!
I was led here by Coach Comeback's post on WF. Decided to get into e-commerce several months ago and now recently venturing into IM and I admit, am confused as to what the heck I'm doing most of the time LOL! However, I have been in PD for many years and in that regard, I can contribute to this forum. BTW, this is the first forum I've ever joined.

Offline SuccessfulPG

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2014, 06:39:31 AM »
Welcome xenawp. Great to have you here......... Ohhh and everyone gets confused by IM at the start - just commit to learning a little bit more each day.

Offline Winther

« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2014, 10:53:34 AM »
Hey,

Just joined today!

I'm a Personal Growth mentor and writer, based in London. Been in this field for quite some years now.

Very happy to be here - and thanks for setting up this forum in the first place :-)

Malene
Malene Winther - Personal Growth mentor & writer
Me and The Universe

www.meandtheuniverse.com

Offline SuccessfulPG

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2014, 10:56:48 AM »
Great to have to here, Malene.

Offline jamesclouser

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2014, 12:08:04 PM »
Hi everyone,

I'm James... a copywriter for coaches, speakers, and authors. I specialize in the sales and mindset niches.

Looking forward to being involved in this great new forum!
James

Offline MarkZetter

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2014, 11:46:00 AM »
Hello!

I'm glad to find this forum, looks great! I'm Mark and I've been into personal development for about 10 years. I'm a former management researcher and currently a consultant offering personal development coaching services to companies and individuals. Currently I focus mainly on mindset approaches.

Excited to meet y'all!
-Mark
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 11:54:31 AM by MarkZetter »
The Personal Development Dude

Offline MarkZetter

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2014, 11:57:48 AM »
Hi everyone,

I'm James... a copywriter for coaches, speakers, and authors. I specialize in the sales and mindset niches.

Looking forward to being involved in this great new forum!
James

Hi James,and welcome! Seems that we're both in the mindset niche. Maybe there's some possibilities for future collaboration ;) I have currently a mindset book on the making
The Personal Development Dude

Offline jzarvos

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2014, 09:23:03 PM »
Hi Everyone,
My name is Jim. I have been in the self-development business for 25 years as a coach and facilitator. Looking forward to contributing!

Offline Mr Bill

« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2014, 11:31:57 PM »
Hi Jim! Welcome aboard.