Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: What is your most difficult goal achieved and how did you do it?  (Read 3905 times)

Offline tobyjensen

For me it was learning to enjoy work. I mostly do now. Sometimes I forget but when I do I can always count on boredom kicking in at just the right time to get me back to it. Boring right?

Maybe yours was quitting smoking, or making the first big paycheck, or asking for an incredible date . . .

what was yours and how did you do it?
Toby Jensen
Master Life Coach

We only create exactly what we believe.

Offline Will Edwards

Re: What is your most difficult goal achieved and how did you do it?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 04:17:51 AM »
My biggest accomplishment was displacing the day job so I could concentrate on my online business. But the goal that gives me most satisfaction involved helping an orphanage in Honduras, supplying them with a container of food prior to the hurricane that hit them in 1999 (Katrina).

Will :)

Offline nena88

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 03:03:42 PM »
For me it have been diffrent things than ´finding my dream job etc.´... I challanged myself to recover from a psychological proglem and looked for happyness. I have written down mygoal setting guide lines that really help me. @ http://openmindedlifpeath.com/smart-goal-setting

Offline tobyjensen

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 07:30:07 AM »
Excellent ways to work towards what you want!
Toby Jensen
Master Life Coach

We only create exactly what we believe.

Offline Mr Bill

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 04:40:31 PM »
Getting up on stage and speaking was without a doubt the second most frightening and toughest thing I've had to overcome (the first was fire walking). It was so tough that the first time I didn't even make it to the event. The second time I got a standing ovation on the way up (and down) so now I'm hooked, can't shut me up - ask anyone who's spoken to me. Love it.