Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: The Silva Method  (Read 2056 times)

Offline Mr Bill

The Silva Method
« on: November 30, 2013, 01:20:03 AM »

Wow, when I saw that mentioned in the list of possible topics I couldn't believe it. I thought I was the only one who knew about Jose Silva. My Uncle dragged me along to a weekend seminar when I was 18 (about 131 years ago). It was my first exposure to the mysterious powers of the mind. I even did a freaky psychic thing that blew everyone's minds and caused a hushed murmur to float across the room.

I used his techniques for all sorts of things but the funniest was when I used it as a GPS (back in the late 80s before GPS was a thing) to guide me to people looking for taxis when I was a Taxi driver. I'd be turning here and there (when normally I'd head straight back to town for another job) and picking up fares in the strangest of places. One guy I remember saying "what are you doing all the way out here? I thought I was going to have to walk miles to the main road".

Yep, Jose's cool.

P.S. It was also the first time I read Shakti Gawain's "Creative Visualisation".

Offline SuccessfulPG

Re: The Silva Method
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 05:08:24 AM »
Interesting !!

For about 6 years I've had The Silva Ultramind ESP system (9x CDs and 1x CDROM), and although I've played them through a few times, I've never really devoted the 'quality time' to them that they deserve.

I think it might be worth dusting off this box set in the new year.

Mark
SUCCESSFUL PERSONAL GROWTH - THE FUTURE OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT : http://www.successfulpersonalgrowth.com