Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: I drink milk for crazy dreams. [The Power Of Belief]  (Read 3019 times)

Offline Mr Bill

I drink milk for crazy dreams. [The Power Of Belief]
« on: November 30, 2013, 01:26:23 AM »
True story, Jose (Silva) tells us/me that it's the power of the mind to believe and manifest via coincedence but I swear it works. I take a swig of milk as I'm about to hit the sack and I go on the most incredible journeys. Never fails. Been doing it for years. Cheese also works so it must be a dairy thing.

Sometimes I don't feel like going on a huge journey so I lay off the moo juice at night. Sometimes I can remember the scene I'm living right now and the dream it came from. This is not eye-ball-to-brain-timing-delay-jar-voo either...I can actually remember the dream and have predicted the next moment or two - then it fades. Lotta fun.

Offline SuccessfulPG

Re: I drink milk for crazy dreams. [The Power Of Belief]
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 05:17:27 AM »
Ohhh now this has got to be worth a try - although as a rule I don't have milk in the house (but it might be worth adding a bottle on the next shop).

I always thought that the 'cheese before bed gives you nightmares' thing was a myth.... maybe not !!

Having said that I always go to sleep listening to something hypnotic or subliminal..... so with the 'moo juice' as well my head's going to be well and truly scrambled :o

Mark
SUCCESSFUL PERSONAL GROWTH - THE FUTURE OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT : http://www.successfulpersonalgrowth.com

Offline Will Edwards

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 02:51:09 AM »
Very interesting! I am one of those people who does not generally tend to remember dreams - though occasionally, I do and, every now and then, I get a dream that really makes me think too. So I will give this a shot and see where it goes.

Will :)

Offline juancito

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 01:25:26 PM »
I haven't tried milk for that. Interesting!
I have noticed crazy dreams after taking a supplement that has valerian root in it. Or valerian root tea!

Offline Mr Bill

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 03:43:12 PM »
I'd say it only works because I expect it to work.

Offline selfdiscipline14

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 04:41:47 AM »
Belief is extremely important.. It stays and stops the success process

Belief -> Effort -> Action -> Results -> Lower/Higher belief? -> Etc.
Get the success secrets! FREE! Self Discipline, Motivation and Inspiration are arguably the deciding forces that decide our success. Get instant FREE access to a 4-part video training at http://www.selfdisciplineacademy.com FREE!