Personal Development Forum, Self Help Forum, Mind warrior forum

Author Topic: New in Town  (Read 1433 times)

Offline Edgy

New in Town
« on: December 20, 2013, 06:19:14 PM »
Hey, really excited to find this Board. I will keep it simple because I'm not familiar with the rules and don't want to make any rookie mistakes. I am a Self Help author and blogger. I come from a writing background and I am still trying to figure out where I fit in the universe of the self help /  motivational / success  sector. Hoping to make connections here with positive people and work together to be the best we can at what we do.  8)

Kind Regards, Sam Edge
Educated beyond my natural intelligence and not known for playing well with others. Struck by lightning in 2008 and convince that I have latent superpowers.

Author of the "Planning for Success" series available on Amazon http://bit.ly/samfree.

Offline SuccessfulPG

Re: New in Town
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 05:14:28 AM »
Great to see you Sam.

There are lots of great people you can connect with here.

Mark
SUCCESSFUL PERSONAL GROWTH - THE FUTURE OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT : http://www.successfulpersonalgrowth.com

Offline TimCStar

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 01:24:35 PM »
Welcome!

(How's that for an over-the-top greeting?)

;D
www.whatsyourpath.com - Personal blog

Offline Brillmacon

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 08:47:00 PM »
The board is still out of date, or has been changed.

Offline Coach Comeback

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2017, 08:55:27 AM »
Hey, really excited to find this Board. I will keep it simple because I'm not familiar with the rules and don't want to make any rookie mistakes. I am a Self Help author and blogger. I come from a writing background and I am still trying to figure out where I fit in the universe of the self help /  motivational / success  sector. Hoping to make connections here with positive people and work together to be the best we can at what we do.  8)

Kind Regards, Sam Edge

I know it has been awhile... but how are you doing with your blog Sam. Do you have an update for us?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 09:05:10 AM by Coach Comeback »
Build your dreams, or someone will hire you to help build theirs.

Coach Comeback's Blog